Report NEP-GTH-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:366 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asen Ivanov, "undated". "Strategic Play and Risk Aversion in One-Shot Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0802, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2008. "Revenues in Discrete Multi-Unit, Common Value Auctions: A Study of Three Sealed-Bid Mechanisms," Working Papers 2008:9, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Max Albert & Vanessa Mertins, 2008. "Participation and Decision Making: A Three-person Power-to-take Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200805, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Leong, Chee Kian, 2008. "Capitalism and Economic Growth: A Game-Theoretic Perspective," MPRA Paper 10472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Delayed Action and Uncertain Targets. How Much Will Climate Policy Cost?," Working Papers 2008_27, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Delayed Participation of Developing Countries to Climate Agreements: Should Action in the EU and US be Postponed?," Working Papers 2008_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2008. "An agent-based model of payment systems," Bank of England working papers 352, Bank of England.