Report NEP-GTH-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2008. "Caller Number Five and Related Timing Games," Working Papers tecipa-317, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Mallesh Pai & Rakesh Vohra, 2008. "Optimal Dynamic Auctions," Discussion Papers 1461, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- J. Abdou & Hans Keiding, 2008. "Interaction Sheaves on Continuous Domains," Discussion Papers 08-1, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2007. "Coalitional Colonel Blotto Games with Application to the Economics of Alliances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1207, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven, 2008. "An experimental investigation of overdissipation in the all pay auction," MPRA Paper 8604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic Renou & Karl Schlag, 2008. "Minimax regret and strategic uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 1087, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & Vragov, Roumen & seifert, Stefan & McCabe, Kevin, 2008. "on the efficiency of team-based meritocracies," MPRA Paper 8627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Three-sided matchings and separable preferences," MPRA Paper 8660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molzon, Robert & Puzzello, Daniela, 2008. "Random Matching and Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 8603, University Library of Munich, Germany.