Report NEP-GTH-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Purification in the Infinitely-Repeated Prisonersâ€™ Dilemma, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 20 Aug 2007.
- Julio Gonzalez-Diaz & Miguel Melendez-Jimenez, 2007. "A Formal Definition of Perfect Bayesian Equilibrium for Extensive Games," Discussion Papers 1446, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Antonio Cabrales & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Implementation in adaptive better-response dynamics," Working Papers 2007-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers 1451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gabriele Camera & Marco Casari, 2007. "Cooperation among strangers: an experiment with indefinite interaction," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1201, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Fahrholz, 2007. "A Nash Threat Game of Passing Through Exchange Rate Mechanism II," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- MÃ¼ller Rudolf & Perea AndrÃ©s & Wolf Sascha, 2007. "Combinatorial Scoring Auctions," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yakov Babichenko, 2007. "Uncoupled Automata and Pure Nash Equilibria," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000369, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Östling, Robert & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi & Chou, Eileen & Camerer, Colin F., 2007. "Testing Game Theory in the Field: Swedish LUPI Lottery Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 671, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Dec 2010.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Moral Distance and Moral Motivations in Dictator Games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Motis, Jrissy, 2007. "Mergers as Auctions," IDEI Working Papers 461, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.