Report NEP-GTH-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anita Gantner, 2007. "Bargaining, Search, and Outside Options," Working Papers 2007-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- First:Birgit Heydenreich & Rudolf Muller & Marc Uetz & Rakesh Vohra, 2007. "Characterization of Revenue Equivalence," Discussion Papers 1448, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ehud Kalai, 2007. "Games in Coalitional Form," Discussion Papers 1449, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hamid Nazerzadeh & Amin Saberi & Rakesh Vohra, 2007. "Dynamic Cost-Per-Action Mechanisms and Applications to Online Advertising," Discussion Papers 1450, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kai A. Konrad & Wolfgang Leininger, 2007. "Self-enforcing Norms and the Efficient Non-cooperative Organization of Clans," Ruhr Economic Papers 0016, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Elisabeth Gugl, 2007. "Almost transferable utility, changes in production possibilities, and the Nash Bargaining and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solutions," Department Discussion Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Tsakas, Elias & Voorneveld, Mark, 2007. "The target projection dynamic," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 670, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Aug 2007.