Report NEP-GTH-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuliy Sannikov, 2006. "Games with Imperfectly Observable Actions in Continuous Time," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001010, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ubc:pmicro:han-06-01-19-06-37-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hector Chade & Pavlo Prokopovych & Lones Smith, 2006. "Repeated Games with Present-Biased Preferences," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1555, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andreas Park & Lones Smith, 2006. "Caller Number Five: Timing Games that Morph from One Form to Another," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1554, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Knowledge Integration and Network Formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.