Report NEP-GTH-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhard Selten & Thorsten Chmura, 2005. "Stationary Concepts for Experimental 2x2 Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse33_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Pedro Rey-Biel, 2005. "Equilibrium Play and Best Reply to (Stated) Beliefs in Constant Sum Games," Experimental 0512003, EconWPA.
- Dino Gerardi & Roger B. Myerson, 2005. "Sequential Equilibria in Bayesian Games with Communication," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1542, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dinah Rosenberg & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2004. "Timing Games with Informational Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000704, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mathevet, Laurent, . "A contraction principle for finite global games," Working Papers 1243, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2005. "Rational Participation Revolutionizes Auction Theory," Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Ana, MAULEON & JosÃ©, SEMPERE-MONERRIS & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2005. "Networks of Manufacturers and Retailers," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005036, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- David K Levine, 2005. "Quantum Games Have No News For Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001000, David K. Levine.
- Anirban Kar, Indrajit Ray and Robedrto Serrano, 2005. "Multiple Equilibria as a Difficulty in Understanding Correlated Distributions," Discussion Papers 05-18, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Robert P. Gilles, 2005. "Network Potentials," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Peter Dürsch & Albert Kolb & Jörg Oechssler & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Rage Against the Machines: How Subjects Learn to Play Against Computers," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse31_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "Ultimatums and Tantrums: A Resource Sharing Experiment," Experimental 0512004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "A Canonical Model for Interactive Unawareness," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse23_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.