Report NEP-GTH-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John R. Conlon, 2005. "Seemingly Unrelated Repeated Games," Game Theory and Information 0511004, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:784828000000000557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ehud Kalai, 2005. "Partially-Specified Large Games," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000565, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "The logic of two-level games with endogenous lobbying : the case of international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2005. "Arrow’s theorem in judgment aggregation," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000546, UCLA Department of Economics.