Report NEP-GTH-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "On the Shapley value of a minimum cost spanning tree problem," Game Theory and Information 0509001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0508005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Cooperation with Strategy-Dependent Uncertainty Attitude," Department of Economics University of Siena 457, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicola Dimitri, 2005. "Dynamic Consistency in Extensive form Decision Problems," Department of Economics University of Siena 455, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carl Plat, 2005. "A Double Auction Market with Signals of Varying Precision," Experimental 0508004, EconWPA.
- Crescenzio GALLO, 2005. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Computer Science: Survey and Research Directions," Game Theory and Information 0509003, EconWPA.