Report NEP-GTH-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Holch Knudsen & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2005. "Merging and Splitting in Cooperative Games: Some (Im-)Possibility Results," Discussion Papers 05-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Riedl, Arno & Ule, Aljaz, 2005. "In Search of Stars: Network Formation among Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 1754, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2005103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0510009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpga:0510006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirkegaard, René & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2005. "Pre-Auction Offers in Asymmetric First-Price and Second-Price Auctions," Economics Working Papers 2005-17, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Miklós Pintér, 2005. "A Note on Common Prior," Game Theory and Information 0510010, EconWPA.