Report NEP-GTH-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincent Iehlé, 2004. "Transfer rate rules and core selections in NTU games," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Voorneveld, Mark & Kets, Willemien & Norde, Henk, 2005. "An axiomatization of minimal curb sets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 589, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Mar 2005.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2005. "Accounting for Extreme Events in the Economic Assessment of Climate Change," Working Papers 2005.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibria," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore