Report NEP-GTH-2005-01-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Vannucci, 2004. "Coalitional Game Forms with Topological Closure Systems," Department of Economics University of Siena 443, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Vihang Patel, 2005. "Coalition Strategies and Reduction of GHG Emissions," Game Theory and Information 0501002, EconWPA.
- David Perez-Castrillo & Robert F. Veszteg, 2005. "Experimental Evidence on the Multibidding Mechanism," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 638.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philipp C. Wichardt, . "An Application of Global Games to Signalling Models," IEW - Working Papers 223, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Barbieri, Stefano & Mattozzi, Andrea, 2004. "Membership in Citizen Groups," Working Papers 1206, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eguia, Jon X., 2004. "United We Vote," Working Papers 1208, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.