Report NEP-GTH-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Squintani, 2003. "Optimal (apparently) Contradictory Contracts," Theory workshop papers 505798000000000043, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2003. "Ordinal Cheap Talk," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-05, Claremont Colleges.
- Moreaux, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 2002. "Maximal Decompositions of Cost Games into Specific and Joint Costs," Cahiers de recherche 0205, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Steven Gjerstad, 2003. "The Strategic Impact of Pace in Double Auction Bargaining," Microeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Truchon, Michel & Téjédo, Cyril, 2002. "Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule," Cahiers de recherche 0203, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- González, Patrick, 2001. "Sequential Screening with Renegotiation," Cahiers de recherche 0105, Université Laval - Département d'économique.