Report NEP-GTH-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.B.G. Frenk & G. Kassay & J. Kolumbán, 2002. "Equivalent Results in MinimaxTheory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-009/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vasiliki Skreta, 2010. "Sequentially Optimal Mechanisms," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000488, www.najecon.org.
- Beaud,J.-P., 2001. "Antagonistic properties and N-person games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 327, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Rafael López, 2001. "On p-beauty contest integer games," Economics Working Papers 608, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ken Binmore & Paul Klemperer, 2001. "The Biggest Auction Ever: the Sale of the British 3G Telecom Licenses," Economics Papers 2002-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 1999. "Representation of Effectivity Functions in Coalition Proof Nash Equilibrium: A Complete Characterization," Discussion Papers 99-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Anke Gerber & Marc Oliver Bettzï¿½ge, "undated". "Evolutionary Choice of Markets," IEW - Working Papers 109, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200213 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Tibor Neugebauer, 2001. "An Application of the English Clock Market Mechanism to Public Goods Games," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2001-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Werner Güth & Maria Vittoria Levati & Boris Maciejovsky, 2001. "Deadline Effects in Ultimatum Bargaining: An Experimental Study of Concession Sniping with Low or no Costs of Delay," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2001-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Mailath,G.J. & Postlewaite,A. & Samuelson,L., 2002. "Contemporaneous perfect Epsilon-equilibria," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Binmore,K. & Samuelson,L., 2002. "The evolution of focal points," Working papers 6, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Quantum solution to the Newcomb's paradox," Departmental Working Papers 10, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Mogens Jensen & Birgitte Sloth, 1999. "Evolutionary Learning in Signalling Games," Discussion Papers 99-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.