Report NEP-GRO-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Bergeaud, Antonin & Blundell, Richard & Hemous, David, 2019. "Innovation and top income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100356, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2020. "Bitter Sugar: Slavery and the Black Family," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2020-05, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Cinnirella, Francesco, 2020. "Prussia Disaggregated: The Demography of its Universe of Localities in 1871," IZA Discussion Papers 13193, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Schechter, Laura & Valencia Caicedo, Felipe & Zhu, Jessica, 2020. "Country of Women? Repercussions of the Triple Alliance War in Paraguay," CEPR Discussion Papers 14752, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Sandholt Jensen & Maja Uhre Pedersen & Cristina Victoria Radu & Paul Richard Sharp, 2020. "Arresting the Sword of Damocles: Dating the Transition to the Post-Malthusian Era in Denmark," Working Papers 0182, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Rodríguez Caballero, Carlos Vladimir, 2020. "Growth, war, and pandemics: Europe in the very long-run," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 30574, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- JosŽ Peres-Caj’as & Kristin Ranestad, 2020. "Engineers and the Knowledge Gap between Andean and Nordic Countries, 1850-1939," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 2005, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Kristin Ranestad & Paul Richard Sharp, 2020. "Success through failure? Four Centuries of Searching for Danish Coal," Working Papers 0183, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi, 2020. "Education, neopatrimonialism, and revolutions," AMSE Working Papers 2017, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic & Markus Lampe & Pablo Martinelli Lasheras & Paul Sharp, 2020. "Winners and Losers from Enclosure: Evidence from Danish Land Inequality 1682-1895," Working Papers 0178, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Jean-Pierre Drugeon, 2020. "On Investment and Cycles in Explicitely Solved Vintage Capital Models," Working Papers halshs-02570648, HAL.
- Jim Malley & Ulrich Woitek, 2019. "Estimated Human Capital Externalities in an Endogenous Growth Framework," Working Papers 2019-04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Merna Mohamed Esmat Hefnawi & Hebatallah Ghoneim, 2020. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in Egypt," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 10112451, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Burchardi, Konrad B. & Chaney, Thomas & Hassan, Tarek Alexander & Tarquinio, Lisa & Terry, Stephen, 2020. "Immigration, Innovation, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 14719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian & Jon D. Samuels, 2020. "The Accumulation of Human and Market Capital in the United States: The Long View, 1948–2013," NBER Working Papers 27170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Tomohiro Hirano & Ryo Jinnai, 2020. "Recurrent Bubbles and Economic Growth," CIGS Working Paper Series 20-005E, The Canon Institute for Global Studies.