Report NEP-GRO-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Blanc, 2020. "Modernization Before Industrialization: Cultural Roots of the Demographic Transition in France," Working Papers hal-02318180, HAL.
- Martinez Ibañez, Oscar & Manjón Antolín, M. & Miranda Gualdrón, Karen Alejandra, 2019. "Growth with heterogenous interdependence," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 29023, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Kamiar Mohaddes & Ryan N. C. Ng & M. Hashem Pesaran & Mehdi Raissi & Jui-Chung Yang, 2019. "Long-Term Macroeconomic Effects of Climate Change: A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 19/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Micha? Konopczy?ski, 2019. "Open Economy Growth Model with Human Capital and Public Debt," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9411960, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dominique Bianco & Evens Salies, 2017. "The strong porter hypothesis in an endogenous growth model with satisficing managers," Post-Print hal-02314755, HAL.
- Tiago Miguel Guterres Neves Sequeira & Pedro Mazeda Gil & Óscar Afonso, 2019. "Inflation, Complexity and Endogenous Growth," CeBER Working Papers 2019-04, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Jane Humphries & Benjamin Schneider, 2019. "Wages at the Wheel: Were Spinners Part of the High Wage Economy?," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _174, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sriket, Hongsilp & Suen, Richard M. H., 2019. "Sources of Economic Growth in Models with Non-Renewable Resources," MPRA Paper 96544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2019. "The First Industrial Revolution: Creation of a New Global Human Era," MPRA Paper 96644, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2019.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Kumar, Mantu, 2019. "The Dynamics of Financial Development, Globalization, Economic Growth and Life Expectancy in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 96649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2019.
- Vespignani, Joaquin & Raghavan, Mala & Majumder, Monoj Kumar, 2019. "Oil Curse, Economic Growth and Trade Openness," Working Papers 2019-06, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ahmed, Khalid & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Jiao, Zhilun, 2019. "Resource Curse Hypothesis and Role of Oil Prices in USA," MPRA Paper 96633, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2019.