Report NEP-GRO-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2018. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," NBER Working Papers 24744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Desmet & Avner Greif & Stephen Parente, 2018. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 24727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cruz, Edgar, 2018. "Kuznets meets Lucas: Structural Change and Human Capital," MPRA Paper 88246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2018. "Capital Accumulation and the Rate of Profit in a Two-Class Economy with Optimization Behavior," MPRA Paper 88362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Sophie Osotimehin, 2018. "Barriers to Reallocation and Economic Growth: the Effects of Firing Costs," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Should the Government Subsidize Innovation or Automation?," MPRA Paper 88276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murard, Elie & Sakalli, Seyhun Orcan, 2018. "Mass Refugee Inflow and Long-Run Prosperity: Lessons from the Greek Population Resettlement," IZA Discussion Papers 11613, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hélène Latzer, 2016. "Beyond the Arrow effect: a Schumpeterian theory of multi-quality firms ," Working Papers hal-01387266, HAL.
- Barón Ortegón, Brayan Alexander, 2018. "Cointegration of Economic growth and External balance in Colombia: 1963-2016," MPRA Paper 87974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Clay & Margarita Portnykh, 2018. "The Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Resources on Economic Outcomes: Evidence From the United States 1936-2015," NBER Working Papers 24695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tiago Cavalcanti & Cezar Santos & Georgi Kocharkov, 2018. "Family Planning and Development: Aggregate Effects of Contraceptive Use," 2018 Meeting Papers 332, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura Bakkensen & Lint Barrage, 2018. "Climate Shocks, Cyclones, and Economic Growth: Bridging the Micro-Macro Gap," NBER Working Papers 24893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.