Report NEP-GRO-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan David Bakker & Stephan Maurer & Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Ferdinand Rauch, 2018. "Of mice and merchants: trade and growth in the Iron Age," CEP Discussion Papers dp1558, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Smith, Vernon, 2017. "The Impact of the Reformation on the Economic Development of Western Europe," MPRA Paper 87220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erasmo Papagni & Amedeo Lepore & Emanuele Felice & Anna Laura Baraldi & Maria Rosaria Alfano, 2018. "Public Investment and Growth Accelerations: The Case of Southern Italy, 1951-1995," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/10, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Li, Shunhan & Wang, Gaowang & Wang, Jin, 2018. "Romer Meets Kongsamut-Rebelo-Xie in a Nonbalanced Growth Model," MPRA Paper 87582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Büchel, Konstantin & Kyburz, Stephan, 2018. "Fast track to growth? Railway access, population growth and local displacement in 19th century Switzerland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88689, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2018. "Drivers of growth in fast emerging economies: A dynamic instrumental quantile approach to real output and its rates of growth in BRICS and mint countries, 2001-2011," Working Papers 23818, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Matías Braun & Francisco Parro & Patricio Valenzuela, 2017. "Inequality, Finance, and Growth," Documentos de Trabajo 329, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Masaya Yasuoka, 2018. "Fertility, Income Growth and Inflation," Discussion Paper Series 182, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jul 2018.
- Diego Daruich & Julian Kozlowski, 2016. "Explaining Intergenerational Mobility: The Role of Fertility and Family Transfers," Working Papers 2018-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oyvat, Cem & Öztunalı, Oğuz & Elgin, Ceyhun, 2018. "Wage-led vs. profit-led growth: a comprehensive empirical analysis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 20951, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2018. "Political Economy of Taxation, Debt Ceilings, and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-22, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Malefane, Malefa R & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2018. "Trade openness and economic growth: empirical evidence from Lesotho," Working Papers 23787, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.