Report NEP-GRO-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Hansen, Casper Worm & Strulik, Holger, 2018. "Physiological Aging around the World and Economic Growth," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 375, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Depetris-Chauvin, Emilio & Özak, Ömer, 2018. "The Origins of the Division of Labor in Pre-Modern Times," IZA Discussion Papers 11554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2018. "Diversity and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Muller & Pierre Pecher, 2018. "Transborder Ethnic Kin and Local Prosperity: Evidence from Night-Time Light Intensity in Africa," AMSE Working Papers 1817, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Thomas Palley, 2018. "Unemployment and growth," FMM Working Paper 21-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2018. "Economic Systems and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 87244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Karine PELLIER, 2018. "Patents in the Long Run: Theory, History and Statistics," Working Papers of BETA 2018-20, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Grosfeld, Irena & Grosjean, Pauline & Voigtländer, Nico & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2018. "Forced Migration and Human Capital: Evidence from Post-WWII Population Transfers," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 374, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2018. "Well-being Inequality in the Long Run," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 27073, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Mina Mahmoudi & Mark Pingle, 2018. "A Growth Model with Unemployment," Papers 1806.04228, arXiv.org.
- Cook, Adam & Ehrlich, Isaac, 2018. "Was Higher Education a Major Channel through which the United States Became an Economic Superpower in the 20th Century?," ADBI Working Papers 820, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2018. "The role of autonomous demand growth in a neo-Kaleckian conflicting-claims framework," FMM Working Paper 22-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.