Report NEP-GRO-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Desmet & Romain Wacziarg, 2018. "The Cultural Divide," NBER Working Papers 24630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan, 2018. "Ancestral Characteristics of Modern Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 11528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fox, Jonathan & Klüsener, Sebastian & Myrskylä, Mikko, 2018. "Is a positive relationship between fertility and economic development emerging at the sub-national regional level? Theoretical considerations and evidence from Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88295, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shinhye Chang & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Growth Volatility and Inequality in the U.S.: A Wavelet Analysis," Working papers 2018-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Bloom, Nicholas A. & Jones, Charles I. & Van Reenen, John & Webb, Michael, 2017. "Are Ideas Getting Harder to Find?," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3592, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gosego Mothuti & Andrew Phiri, 2018. "Inflation-growth nexus in Botswana: Can lower inflation really spur growth in the country?," Working Papers 1824, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- Wolfgang Britz & Roberto Roson, 2018. "Exploring Long Run Structural Change with a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 2018: 12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".