Report NEP-GRO-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jane Humphries & Jacob Weisdorf, 2017. "Unreal Wages? Real Income And Economic Growth In England, 1260-1850," Working Papers 0121, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Murat Iyigun & Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2017. "The Long-run Effects of Agricultural Productivity on Conflict, 1400-1900," NBER Working Papers 24066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Eder & Martin Halla, 2017. "Economic Origins of Cultural Norms: The Case of Animal Husbandry and Bastardy," Economics working papers 2017-19, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Missiaia, Anna, 2017. "Between Malthus and the industrial take-off: regional inequality in Sweden, 1571-1850," Lund Papers in Economic History 168, Department of Economic History, Lund University.
- Valentin Seidler, 2017. "Institutional copying in the 20th century: The role of 14,000 British colonial officers," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 345, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017. "Openness and growth in a historical perspective: a VECM approach," Working Papers 0118, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Ho, Hoang-Anh & Martinsson, Peter & Olsson, Ola, 2017. "The Origins of Cultural Divergence: Evidence from a Developing Country," Working Papers in Economics 714, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini & Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Endogenous growth and global divergence in a multi-country agent-based model," LEM Papers Series 2017/32, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Claudio Battiati, 2017. "R&D, growth, and macroprudential policy in an economy undergoing boom-bust cycles," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 48, Bank of Lithuania.
- Popov, Alexander, 2017. "Evidence on finance and economic growth," Working Paper Series 2115, European Central Bank.
- Chirwa, Themba G. & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2017. "The Nexus Between Key Macroeconomic Determinants and Economic Growth in Zambia: A Dynamic Multivariate Granger-Causality Linkage," Working Papers 23476, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Gong, Binglin & Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Financial Development, the Choice of Technology, and Comparative Advantage," MPRA Paper 83207, University Library of Munich, Germany.