Report NEP-GRO-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lindner, Ines & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Innovation and inequality in a small world," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 313, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2016. "The Cultural Roots of Human Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 80007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreher, Axel & Langlotz, Sarah, 2017. "Aid and growth.New evidence using an excludable instrument," Working Papers 0635, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Jeremy S. S., 2017. "A replication of "Education and catch-up in the Industrial Revolution" (American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 2011)," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2017. "The African origins of Euro-American development: Pins on an empirical roadmap," MPRA Paper 79925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Serranito, 2017. "Determinants of technology catch-up in MENA and SSA countries: a panel data analysis," CEPN Working Papers 2017-13, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Surbhi Badhwar & Mausumi Das, 2017. "Inequality and Expectations in a Model of Technology Adoption and Growth," Working papers 274, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.