Report NEP-GRO-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galor, Oded & Klemp, Marc, 2017. "Roots of Autocracy," IZA Discussion Papers 10818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eren Arbatli & Leonardo Gokmen Gunes, "undated". "Minorities, Human Capital and Long-Run Development: Persistence of Armenian and Greek Influence in Turkey," HiCN Working Papers 251, Households in Conflict Network.
- C. Justin Cook & Jason M. Fletcher, 2017. "High School Genetic Diversity and Later-life Student Outcomes: Micro-level Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study," NBER Working Papers 23520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boberg-Fazlic, Nina & Ivets, Maryna & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese, 2017. "Disease and Fertility: Evidence from the 1918 Influenza Pandemic in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 10834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2017. "Artificial nighttime lights and the “real” well-being of nations: ‘Measuring economic growth from outer space’ and welfare from right here on Earth," MPRA Paper 79744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Amany El-Anshasy & Jeffrey B. Nugent, 2017. "Oil, Volatility and Institutions: Cross-Country Evidence From Major Oil Producers," Working Papers 1115, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 2017.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Stephan Klasen & Konstantin M. Wacker, "undated". "Is there poverty convergence?," Working Papers 1711, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Dutta, Dilip & Fearnley, Nicholas, 2016. "The Role Of Informal Institutions On Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2016-21, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2017. "Export Product Range and Economic Performance – An Emphasis on Small Advanced EU Countries," ETLA Working Papers 50, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Richard A. Brecher & Till Gross, 2017. "Unemployment and Income-Distribution Effects of Economic Growth: A Minimum-Wage Analysis with Optimal Saving," Carleton Economic Papers 17-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jul 2017.