Report NEP-GRO-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "The Rise and Fall of Armies," Working Papers 001002, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah & Meisenzahl, Ralf, 2017. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional Change, Human Capital, and Growth in Historic Germany," CEPR Discussion Papers 12037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Panza & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2017. "Australian Exceptionalism? Inequality and Living Standards 1821-1871," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2027, The University of Melbourne.
- Jonathan J Adams, 2017. "Urbanization, Long-Run Growth, and the Demographic Transition," Working Papers 001001, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Giorgio Fabbri & Katheline Schubert, 2017. "The Value of Biodiversity as an Insurance Device," Working Papers halshs-01493965, HAL.
- Jeanne Cilliers & Johan Fourie, 2017. "Social mobility during South Africa’s industrial take-off," Working Papers 04/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Diego Ivan Ruge Leiva & Giuseppe Caivano, 2017. "Stock Markets, Banks and Economic Growth in a Context of Common Shocks and Cross-Country Dependencies," Working Papers 03/17, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Michael A. Stemmer, 2017. "Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Margaret McMillan & Dani Rodrik & Claudia Sepulveda, 2017. "Structural Change, Fundamentals and Growth: A Framework and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 23378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palakiyem Kpemoua, 2016.
"Levels Of Education And Economic Performances Of Togo
[Niveaux D’Education Et Performances Economiques Du Togo]," Working Papers halshs-01506650, HAL.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Salvatore FEDERICO & Fausto GOZZI, 2017. "Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michael Stemmer, 2017. "Revisiting Finance and Growth in Transition Economies - A Panel Causality Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01524462, HAL.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2017. "Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Variety," MPRA Paper 79300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Ivan Ruge Leiva & Giuseppe Caivano, 2017. "Stock Markets, Banks and Economic Growth in a Context of Common Shocks and Cross-Country Dependencies (Suplement)," Working Papers 04/17, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.