Report NEP-GRO-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Francesco Cinnirella & Oded Galor & Boris Gershman & Erik Hornung, 2017. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Emergence of Labor Emancipation," Working Papers 2017-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "Physiological constraints and comparative economic development," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 306, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Abeliansky, Ana & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "Automation and demographic change," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2017. "The lost race against the machine: Automation, education and inequality in an R&D-based growth model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 08-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Aghion, Philippe, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and growth: lessons from an intellectual journey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69824, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2017. ""Just Do Your Job": Obedience, Routine Tasks, and the Pattern of Specialization," Working Papers DP-2016-35, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gasteiger, Emanuel & Prettner, Klaus, 2017. "On the possibility of automation-induced stagnation," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 07-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yacine Belarbi & Lylia Sami & Said Souam, 2015. "Effects of Institutions and Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regime," Working Papers 905, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2015.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Growth, Income Distribution, and the ‘Entrepreneurial State’," Working Papers 1711, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2017. "Growth of the Service Sector and Policies toward Service Industries: A historical overview of the past century (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Donald George, 2017. "A Pasinetti model of savings and growth," ESE Discussion Papers 278, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2017. "Inflation and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Model with Endogenous Entry of Heterogeneous Firms," MPRA Paper 77543, University Library of Munich, Germany.