Report NEP-GRO-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Casey & Oded Galor, 2016. "Is economic growth compatible with reductions in carbon emissions? Investigating the impacts of diminished population growth," Working Papers 2016-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Filipe Campante & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2016. "Long-range growth: economic development in the global network of air links," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 016, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Johannes C. Buggle & Steven Nafziger, 2016. "Long-Run Consequences of Labor Coercion: Evidence from Russian Serfdom," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-07, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Ezra Oberfield & Francisco Buera, 2016. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," 2016 Meeting Papers 1538, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Öberg, Stefan & Rönnbäck, Klas, 2016. "Mortality among European settlers in pre-colonial West Africa: The “White Man’s Grave” revisited," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 20, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol H, 2016. "Market Integration as a Mechanism of Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 11627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadir Altinok & Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2016. "Does one size fit all? The impact of cognitive skills on economic growth," Working Papers halshs-01376281, HAL.
- Daniel L. Bennett & Hugo J. Faria & James D. Gwartney & Daniel R. Morales, 2016. "Economic Institutions and Comparative Economic Development: A Post-Colonial Perspective," Working Papers 2016-07, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Kerr, William R., 2016. "Growth through Heterogeneous Innovations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paxman, Andrew, 2016. "Symbioses imperative and convenient: The Evolution of Crony Capitalism in Puebla, Mexico, 1920-1940," MPRA Paper 75271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland & Yokossi, Tite, 2016. "On the Dispensability of New Transportation Technologies: Evidence from Colonial Railroads in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 75262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifford Bekar & Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2016. "General Purpose Technologies in Theory, Applications and Controversy: A Review," Discussion Papers dp16-15, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Ramon Lopez & Vinod Thomas & Pablo Troncoso, 2016. "Economic growth, natural disasters and climate change: New empirical estimates," Working Papers wp434, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko, 2015. "Democracy and income inequality: revisiting the long and short-term relationship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60562, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2016. "Japan’s Ultimately Unaccursed Natural Resources-Financed Industrialization," NBER Working Papers 22865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.