Report NEP-GRO-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2016. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-30, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jane Humphries & Jacob Weisdorf, 2016. "Unreal Wages? A New Empirical Foundation for the Study of Living Standards and Economic Growth in England, 1260-1860," Economics Series Working Papers Paper 147, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & Michael Kuhn & Klaus Prettner, 2016. "The contribution of female health to economic development," PGDA Working Papers 12615, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Grimm, Michael, 2016. "Rainfall Risk and Fertility: Evidence from Farm Settlements during the American Demographic Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 10351, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Licandro, Omar, 2016. "Firm Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman & Ezra Oberfield & Thomas Sampson, "undated". "Balanced Growth Despite Uzawa," Working Paper 470456, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Growth-enhancing effect of openness to trade and migrations: What is the effective transmission channel for Africa?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-50, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tisdell, Clem & Svizzero, Serge, 2016. "The Economic Development and the Rise and Fall of Únĕtice Populations: A Case of Ecologically Unsustainable Economic Growth? Initial Thoughts," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 249335, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Elena PELINESCU, 2016. "The Human Capital And Development. The Romanian Case Study," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161105, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im, 2016. "Asset bubbles, labor market frictions, and R&D-based growth," Discussion Papers 1642, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Adom, Philip Kofi, 2016. "The DDT Effect: The case of Economic Growth, Public Debt and Democracy Relationship," MPRA Paper 75022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2016.
- Austin, Gareth & Frankema, Ewout & Jerven, Morten, 2016. "Patterns of Manufacturing Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: From Colonization to the Present," CEPR Discussion Papers 11609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.