Report NEP-GRO-2016-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cinnirella, Francesco & Hornung, Erik, 2016. "Land Inequality, Education, and Marriage: Empirical Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Prussia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nils-Petter Lagerlof, 2016. "Understanding per-capita income growth in preindustrial Europe," 2016 Meeting Papers 667, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dario Guarascio & Federico Tamagni, 2016. "Persistence of innovation and patterns of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2016. "Patents vs R&D Subsidies on Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 73482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asheim, Geir B., 2016. "Sustainable growth," Memorandum 07/2016, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Saima Liaqat & Temesgen Kifle & Mohammad Alauddin, 2016. "Aid-Macroeconomic Policy Environment- Growth Nexus: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," Discussion Papers Series 565, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Karine Constant & Marion Davin, 2016. "Environmental Policy and Growthwhen Environmental Awarenessis Endogenous," Working Papers 16-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Markus Brueckner & Kien Trung Nguyen, 2016. "Growth in International Commodity Prices, the Terms of Trade, and GDP per capita: A Case Study of Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-643, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Been-Lon Chen & Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2016. "Stabilization Effects of Taxation Rules in Small-Open Economies with Endogenous Growth," KIER Working Papers 946, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Lorenzo Forni & Geremia Palomba & Joana Pereira & Christine J. Richmond, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring and Growth," IMF Working Papers 16/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Kozlowski & Diego Daruich, 2016. "Explaining Income Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility: The Role of Fertility and Family Transfers," 2016 Meeting Papers 665, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Hodge, 2016. "The Design of Fiscal Reform Packages; Insights from a Theoretical Endogenous Growth Model," IMF Working Papers 16/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalia S Hakura & Mumtaz Hussain & Monique Newiak & Vimal V Thakoor & Fan Yang, 2016. "Inequality, Gender Gaps and Economic Growth; Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 16/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Kurronen, Sanna, 2016. "Natural resources and capital structure," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.