Report NEP-GRO-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ani Harutyunyan & Ömer Özak, 2016. "Culture, Diffusion, and Economic Development," Departmental Working Papers 1606, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2016. "State capacity and public goods: institutional change,human capital and growth in early modern Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66435, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Collins, Alan, 2016. "A Suicidal Kuznets Curve?," MPRA Paper 71108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxim Pinkovskiy & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2016. "Newer Need Not be Better: Evaluating the Penn World Tables and the World Development Indicators Using Nighttime Lights," NBER Working Papers 22216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Llopis & José Antonio Sebastián & Vanesa Abarca & José Ubaldo Bernardos & Ángel Luis Velasco, 2016. "Did the agrarian product decrease in early modern Europe? The case of Castile," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1611, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Miguel Leon-Ledesma & Alessio Moro, 2016. "The rise of the service economy and the real return on capital," Studies in Economics 1604, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Jens Ruhose & Ludger Woessmann, 2016. "Economic Gains for U.S. States from Educational Reform," Economics Working Papers 16106, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Kebede, Temesgen, 2014. "Institutions, Poverty and Economic Performance in Eastern Africa," Miscellaneous Papers 234047, Agecon Search.
- Thomas McGregor & Samuel Wills, 2016. "Natural Assets: Surfing a wave of economic growth," OxCarre Working Papers 170, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Fornaro, Luca, 2016. "Stagnation traps," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66416, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guerriero, Carmine, 2013. "Endogenous Institutions and Economic Outcomes," MPRA Paper 70879, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jan 2015.
- Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Amjad, 2016. "Rising Population and Food Insecurity Linkages in Pakistan: Testing Malthusian Population Growth Theory," MPRA Paper 71131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2016. "Public debt and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 16-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Thiemo Fetzer & Samuel Marden, 2016. "Take What You Can: Property Rights, Contestability and Conflict," SERC Discussion Papers 0194, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.