Report NEP-GRO-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claude Diebolt & Audrey-Rose Menard & Faustine Perrin, 2016. "Behind the Fertility-Education Nexus: What Triggered the French Development Process?," Working Papers of BETA 2016-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Schulte, Patrick, 2015. "Does skill-biased technical change diffuse internationally?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-088, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Felice, Emanuele & Lepore, Amedeo, 2016. "State intervention and economic growth in Southern Italy: the rise and fall of the «Cassa per il Mezzogiorno» (1950-1986)," MPRA Paper 69466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Stefano Fachin, 2016. "Regional Growth with Spatial Dependence: a Case Study on Early Italian Industrialization," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 35, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hallonsten, Jan Simon & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "A semi-endogenous growth model for developing countries with public factors, imported capital goods, and limited export demand," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Asongu, Simplice & El Montasser, Ghassen & Toumi, Hassen, 2015. "Testing the Relationships between Energy Consumption, CO2 emissions and Economic Growth in 24 African Countries: a Panel ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 69442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Pranab Kumar & Kar, Saibal, 2016. "Public Expenditure, Demography and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 9721, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2016. "Do R&D and ICT Affect Total Factor Productivity Growth Differently?," Working Paper Series 1108, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Nov 2016.
- J. Rodrigo Fuentes & Karl Alexander Melgarejo & Valerie Mercer-Blackman, 2015. "Understanding Economic Growth in the Caribbean Region: A Conceptual and Methodological Study," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 89576, Inter-American Development Bank.