Report NEP-GRO-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Casey, Gregory & Klemp, Marc, 2016. "Instrumental Variables in the Long Run," MPRA Paper 68696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Nuhu, Ahmed Salim, 2015. "Ethnic Diversity and Educational Attainment," EconStor Conference Papers 125567, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Alex Trew, 2016. "Endogenous Infrastructure Development and Spatial Takeoff," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201601, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 17 Jan 2019.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2016. "The Evolution of Gender Gaps in Industrialized Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 889, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2014. "Technical Change, Non-Tariff Barriers, and the Development of the Italian Locomotive Industry, 1850-1913," LEM Papers Series 2014/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: The poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers. Serie EC 2015-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2015. "A Vision of the Growth Process in a Technologically Progressive Economy:the United States, 1899-1941," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1099, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Maria Emma Santos, 2009. "Human Capital and the Quality of Education in a Poverty Trap Model," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp030, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Erik Bengtsson & Daniel Waldenstršm, 2016. "Capital shares and income inequality: Evidence from the long run," Working Papers 0092, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francesco Lamperti & Clara Elisabetta Mattei, 2016. "Going Up and Down: Rethinking the Empirics of Growth in the Developing and Newly Industrialized World," LEM Papers Series 2016/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2015. "The Impact of Variations in Institutional Grafting Modes on Economic Growth: A Three-Dimensional Approach," MPRA Paper 68648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Apr 2015.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Growth and Institutions in African Development by Augustin K. Fosu," MPRA Paper 68656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olinto, Pedro & Lara Ibarra, Gabriel & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime, 2014. "Accelerating poverty reduction in a less poor world : the roles of growth and inequality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6855, The World Bank.