Report NEP-GRO-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, "undated". "Islam, Inequality and Pre-Industrial Comparative Development," Development Working Papers 377, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Kraay,Aart C., 2015. "Weak instruments in growth regressions : implications for recent cross-country evidence on inequality and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7494, The World Bank.
- Morgan Kelly & Joel Mokyr & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2015. "Roots of the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 201524, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael & Auke Rijpma & Lotte van der Vleuten, 2015. "Quantity versus Quality: Household structure, number of siblings, and educational attainment in the long nineteenth century," Working Papers 0073, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Tang, John P., 2015. "The Engine And The Reaper: Industrialization And Mortality In Early Modern Japan," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP15-10, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sarah Guilland Carmichael & Alexandra de Pleijt & Jan Luiten van Zanden & Tine De Moor, 2015. "Reply to Tracy Dennison and Sheilagh Ogilvie: The European Marriage pattern and the Little Divergence," Working Papers 0070, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Bhattacharyya, Sambit, 2016. "The Historical Origins of Poverty in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 67902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deeken, Tim, 2015. "Schumpeterian growth with technological interdependence: An application to US states," Working Paper Series in Economics 75, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Leonard, Carol S. & Yanovskiy, Konstantin Ė. & Shestakov, D., 2014. "How Democracy could foster Economic Growth: The Last 200 Years," EconStor Preprints 121852, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Johannes W. Fedderke and Yang Liu, 2015. "Accounting for Productivity Growth: Schumpeterian versus Semi-Endogenous Explanantions," Working Papers 554, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gareth Austin & Ewout Frankema & Ewout Morten Jerven, 2015. "Patterns of Manufacturing Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: From Colonization to the Present," Working Papers 0071, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2015. "Beyond capital fundamentalism: Harrod, Domar and the history of development economics," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2015-12, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Allan H. Meltzer & Scott F. Richard, 2015. "A Positive Theory of Economic Growth and the Distribution of Income," Economics Working Papers 15110, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Andrei S. Akhremenko & Alexander P. Petrov & Egor A. Yureskul, 2015. "Cyclically Balanced Growth Paths in a Model of Economic Growth with Endogenous Policy Switching," HSE Working papers WP BRP 109/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.