Report NEP-GRO-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Naghavi, Alireza & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2015. "Islam, Inequality and Pre-Industrial Comparative Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 10843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremiah Dittmar, 2015. "New media, competition and growth: European citiesafter Gutenberg," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63805, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Claudio Ferraz & Rodrigo Reis Soares & Rudi Rocha, 2015. "Human Capital Persistence and Development," Textos para discussão 640, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- K. Bruns & N.S. Bosma & M.W.J.L. Sanders & M.C. Schramm, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, institutions and growth in European regions : a uniform mechanism," Working Papers 15-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Broich, Tobias & Szirmai, Adam & Thomsson, Kaj, 2015. "Precolonial centralisation, foreign aid and modern state capacity in Africa," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Mamata Parhi, 2015. "A ’Jump’ in the Stochasticity of the Solow-Swan Growth Model," Working Papers of BETA 2015-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi & Zhu, Dongming, 2015. "Growth and Cultural Preference for Education," MPRA Paper 66883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Alfani & Wouter Ryckbosch, 2015. "Was there a ‘Little Convergence’ in inequality? Italy and the Low Countries compared, ca. 1500-1800," Working Papers 557, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2015. "Are We Approaching an Economic Singularity? Information Technology and the Future of Economic Growth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2021, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Diego A. Comin & Danial Lashkari & Martí Mestieri, 2015. "Structural Change with Long-run Income and Price Effects," NBER Working Papers 21595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken-Ichi Akao & Takashi Kamihigashi & Kazuo Nishimura, 2015. "Critical Capital Stock in a Continuous-Time Growth Model with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-39, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoto Yotov & Mario Larch & James Anderson, 2015. "Growth and Trade: A Structural Estimation Framework," 2015 Meeting Papers 851, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Malamud, Semyon & Zucchi, Francesca, 2015. "Liquidity, Innovation, and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Onwachukwu, Chinedu Increase, 2015. "Does Unemployment Significantly Impact on the Economic Growth of Nigeria?," MPRA Paper 66966, University Library of Munich, Germany.