Report NEP-GRO-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leander Heldring & James A. Robinson & Sebastian Vollmer, 2015. "Monks, Gents and Industrialists: The Long-Run Impact of the Dissolution of the English Monasteries," NBER Working Papers 21450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Giuliano, Paola, 2015. "Culture and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Okoye, Dozie & Pongou, Roland, 2015. "Sea Change: The Competing Long-Run Impacts of the Transatlantic Slave Trade and Missionary Activity in Africa," MPRA Paper 66221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremiah Dittmar, 2015. "New Media, Competition and Growth: European Cities After Gutenberg," CEP Discussion Papers dp1365, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2015. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 25169, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste, 2014. "The Growth-Inflation Nexus for the US over 1801-2013: A Semiparametric Approach," Working Papers 15-17, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2014. "Ready for Revolution? The English Economy before 1800," Working Papers 201418, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- De-Silva, Tiloka & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015. "Fertility Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10782, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brito, João Antonio, 2015. "Social Cohesion and Economic Growth: Small States vs Large States," MPRA Paper 66118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," PSE Working Papers hal-01080877, HAL.
- Noël Bonneuil & Raouf Boucekkine, 2016. "Longevity, Age-Structure, and Optimal Schooling," Working Papers halshs-01082317, HAL.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," Working Papers halshs-01126636, HAL.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "The Impact of Business Regulatory Reforms on Economic Growth," Working Paper 305086, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya, 2014. "Energy Sector Innovation and Growth," Working Papers 14-009, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.