Report NEP-GRO-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2015. "Is Industrialization Conducive to Long-Run Prosperity?," IZA Discussion Papers 9158, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gars, Johan & Olovsson, Conny, 2015. "Fuel for Economic Growth?," Working Paper Series 299, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Holger Strulik, 2015. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015. "Debt into Growth: How Sovereign Debt Accelerated the First Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 830, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Auer, Raphael, 2015. "Human Capital and the Dynamic Effects of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco & Kelly, Yvonne & Sacker, Amanda, 2015. "Early Maternal Time Investment and Early Child Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter McAdam & Jakub Muck & Jakub Growiec, 2015. "Endogenous Labor Share Cycles: Theory and Evidence," 2015 Meeting Papers 62, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "An Empirical Note on Tribalism and Government Effectiveness," Working Papers 15/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Intelligence, Human Capital and HIV/AIDS: Fresh Exploration," Working Papers 15/027, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ishida, Ryo & Oguro, Kazumasa & Yasuoka, Masaya, 2015. "Population Density, Fertility, and Childcare Services From the Perspective of a Two-Region Overlapping Generations Model," CIS Discussion paper series 647, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Guido Baldi & Jakob Miethe, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wuepper, David & Drosten, Barbara, 2015. "Economic Implications of Historically Evolved Self-Efficacy: Agent-Based Modeling and Empirical Evidence from Rural Ghana," MPRA Paper 65413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario D. Tello, 2015. "Inequality, Economic Growth and Structural Change: Theoretical Links and Evidence from Latin American Countries," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2015-402, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Naser, Hanan, 2014. "On the cointegration and causality between Oil market, Nuclear Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 65252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- El Alaoui, Aicha, 2015. "Causality and cointegration between export, import and economic growth: evidence from Morocco," MPRA Paper 65431, University Library of Munich, Germany.