Report NEP-GRO-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma & Mathan Satchi, 2015. "Appropriate Technology and the Labour Share," Studies in Economics 1505, School of Economics, University of Kent, revised Nov 2016.
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & M. Emranul Haque & Denise R. Osborn, 2015. "Threshold Effects of Inequality on the Process of Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 205, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus, 2015. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," IZA Discussion Papers 8941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Long, Ngo Van & Poschke, Markus, 2015. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 8940, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:saq:wpaper:1/15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirill Borissov & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Economic Growth and Property Rights on Natural Resources," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-05/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Patrick IMAM & Roland Kangni KPODAR, 2015. "Is Islamic Banking Good for Growth?," Working Papers P124, FERDI.
- Mtiraoui, abderraouf, 2015. "Openness, Human Capital and Economic Growth in MENA: Theoretical foundations and application to Dynamic panel data," MPRA Paper 61530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian McCaig & Margaret S. McMillan & Iñigo Verduzco-Gallo & Keith Jefferis, 2015. "Stuck in the Middle? Structural Change and Productivity Growth in Botswana," NBER Working Papers 21029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.