Report NEP-GRO-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes W. Fedderke, Robert E. Klitgaard, James P. MacMurray, Valerio Napolioni, 2014. "Diagnosing Deep Roots of Development: Genetic, Disease and Environmental Factors," Working Papers 465, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Cahu, Paul & Fall, Falilou & Pongou, Roland, 2014. "Beauty, Polygyny, and Fertility: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 59009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2014. "Endogenous Growth and Demographic Transition in a model of Cultural Transmission," MPRA Paper 58395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," CEP Discussion Papers dp1306, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Roberto Martino, 2014. "Convergence and growth. Labour productivity dynamics in the European Union," Working Papers of BETA 2014-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Henry Willebald, 2014. "Land-abundance, frontier expansion and the hypothesis of appropriability revisited from an historical perspective: settler economies during the First Globalization," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-14, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Wang, Pengfei & Xie, Danyang, 2014. "Trade, Sectorial Reallocation, and Growth," MPRA Paper 58944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carro, Jesús M. & Machado, Matilde P. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Transmission of preferences and beliefs about female labor market participation : direct evidence on the role of mothers," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1421, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Stauvermann, Peter J. & Kumar, Ronald R., 2014. "The dilemma of international capital tax competition in the presence of public capital and endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 59457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Trypsteen, 2014. "Cross-Country Interactions, the Great Moderation and the Role of Output Volatility in Growth," Discussion Papers 2014/14, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Basu, Sujata, 2014. "R & D sector outsourcing, human capital formation and growth in the context of developed versus developing economies," MPRA Paper 59107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian & Lipka, David, 2014. "Legitimacy and the Cost of Government," Working Paper Series 1045, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Kumar, Ronald, 2014. "Enhancing Growth and Welfare through debt-financed Education," MPRA Paper 59455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2014. "Labor Unions, Directed Technical Change and Cross-Country Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 58886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu & Yoseph Getachew & Thomas H.W. Ziesemer, 2014. "Optimal Public Investment, Growth, and Consumption: Fresh Evidence from African Countries," Working Papers 201464, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Brito, Joao, 2013. "Growth Diagnostic of Cape Verdean Economy," MPRA Paper 59480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCain, Roger, 2014. "The Piketty Curve and the Elasticity of Substitution," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-8, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika & Simplice A, Asongu, 2014. "Does Intelligence Affect Economic Diversification ?," MPRA Paper 59397, University Library of Munich, Germany.