Report NEP-GRO-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pinkovskiy, Maxim L. & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier X., 2014. "Africa is on time," Staff Reports 686, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kazuo MIno & Yasuhiro Nakamoto, 2014. "Conformism and Wealth Distribution," KIER Working Papers 901, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Boschma, Ron, 2014. "Towards an evolutionary perspective on regional resilience," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-461 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2014. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Ten New EU Members," IZA Discussion Papers 8397, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rudiger Ahrend & Abel Schumann, 2014. "Does Regional Economic Growth Depend on Proximity to Urban Centres?," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/7, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-485 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-557 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-523 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-481 is not listed on IDEAS anymore