Report NEP-GRO-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Ömer Özak, 2014. "The Agricultural Origins of Time Preference," Departmental Working Papers 1407, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Carpantier, Jean-Francois & Litina, Anastasia, 2014. "Dissecting the Act of God: An Exploration of the Effect of Religion on Economic Activity," MPRA Paper 56267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2016. "Growth, Trade, and Inequality," Working Paper 171001, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Rafael LaPorta & Andrei Shleifer, "undated". "Informality and Development," Working Paper 171301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Piotr Dominiak & Ewa Lechman & Anna Okonowicz, 2014. "The Fertility Rebound And Economic Growth. New Evidence For 18 Countries Over The Period 1970-2011," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 23, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- John Foster, 2014. "The Australian growth miracle: An evolutionary macroeconomic explanation," Discussion Papers Series 521, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bernard Harris & Roderick Floud & Sok Chul Hong, 2014. "Food for Thought: Comparing Estimates of Food Availability in England and Wales, 1700-1914," NBER Working Papers 20177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal da Costa, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous Growth and Pollution: No Double Dividend in the Long Term," Working Papers hal-00994904, HAL.
- Semih Akçomak & Hanna Müller-Zick, 2013. "Trust and Innovation in Europe: Causal, spatial and non-linear forces," STPS Working Papers 1304, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2013.
- Javed, Omer, 2014. "Institutional quality, macroeconomic stabilization and economic growth: a case study of IMF programme countries," MPRA Paper 56370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What is the linkage between real growth in the Euro area and global financial market conditions ?," Working Papers 2014-324, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2014. "Dynamic and Long-term Linkages among Growth, Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1410, Economics, The University of Manchester.