Report NEP-GEO-2020-05-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Luo, Xuan & Zhu, Lianming, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investment and Industrial Agglomeration: Evidence from China," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 11-2020, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- David Krisztián Nagy, 2020. "Hinterlands, city formation and growth: evidence from the U.S. westward expansion," Economics Working Papers 1717, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hooijen, Inge & Bijlsma, Ineke & Cörvers, Frank & Poulissen, Davey, 2020. "The geographical psychology of recent graduates in the Netherlands: Relating enviornmental factors and personality traits to location choice," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Iammarino, Simona & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Storper, Michael, 2019. "Regional inequality in Europe: evidence, theory and policy implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87491, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rolf Bergs, 2020. "Spatial dependence in the rank-size distribution of cities," Papers 2005.02836, arXiv.org.
- Henriette Ruhrmann & Michael Fritsch & Loet Leydesdorff, 2020. "Smart Specialization Strategies at National, Regional, or Local Levels? Synergy and Policy-making in German Systems of Innovation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Klaus Desmet & Robert E. Kopp & Scott A. Kulp & David Krisztián Nagy & Michael Oppenheimer & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Benjamin H. Strauss, 2019. "Evaluating the economic cost of coastal flooding," Economics Working Papers 1709, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wang, Hao & Fidrmuc, Jan & Luo, Qi, 2020. "A spatial analysis of inward FDI and rural-urban wage inequality: Evidence from China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 522, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2020. "Institutions and the fortunes of territories," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Irlacher & Michael Koch, 2020. "Working from Home, Wages, and Regional Inequality in the Light of Covid-19," CESifo Working Paper Series 8232, CESifo.
- Girum Abebe & Margaret McMillan & Michel Serafinelli, "undated". "Foreign Direct Investment and Knowledge Diffusion in Poor Locations," Working Paper series 20-14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Jean Flemming, 2020. "Costly Commuting and the Job Ladder," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2020-025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kocornik-Mina, Adriana & McDermott, Thomas K.J. & Michaels, Guy & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2020. "Flooded cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100031, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.