Report NEP-GEO-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damián Tojeiro-Rivero & Rosina Moreno, 2019. "“Technological cooperation and R&D outsourcing at the rm level: The role of the regional context”," AQR Working Papers 201903, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2019.
- Rodrigo Adão & Costas Arkolakis & Federico Espósito, 2019. "Spatial Linkages, Global Shocks, and Local Labor Markets: Theory and Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2163, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christian Hundt & Linus Holtermann & Jonas Steeger & Johannes Bersch, 2019. "Cluster externalities, firm capabilities, and the recessionary shock: How the macro-to-micro-transition shapes firm performance during stable times and times of crisis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1907, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2019.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li & Jianguo Wang, 2019. "Unequal Migration and Urbanisation Gains in China," Working Papers 1903, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Laura Helena Kivi, 2019. "Spatial Interactions Of Regional Labour Markets In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 116, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Rosina Moreno, 2019. "“Green regions and local firms’ innovation”," AQR Working Papers 201902, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jan 2019.
- Jaehyuk Park & Ian Wood & Elise Jing & Azadeh Nematzadeh & Souvik Ghosh & Michael Conover & Yong-Yeol Ahn, 2019. "Global labor flow network reveals the hierarchical organization and dynamics of geo-industrial clusters in the world economy," Papers 1902.04613, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.
- Charlie Joyez, 2019. "Alignment of Multinational Firms along Global Value Chains: A Network-based Perspective," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-05, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Sauro Mocetti & Matteo Mongardini, 2019. "The economic effects of big events: evidence from the Great Jubilee 2000 in Rome," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1208, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luisa Corrado & Thanasis Stengos & Melvyn Weeks & M. Ege Yazgan, 2019. "Robust Tests for Convergence Clubs," CEIS Research Paper 451, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Feb 2019.