Report NEP-GEO-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Is there trickle-down from tech? Poverty, employment and the high-technology multiplier in US cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66296, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Housing Price and Population Growth across China: The Role of Housing Supply," MPRA Paper 79641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hongbo & Rickman, Dan S., 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," MPRA Paper 79642, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo, 2017. "Two Tales of Two U.S. States: Regional Fiscal Austerity and Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 79615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "Innovation, Skill, and Economic Segregation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 456, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta, 2017. "The Geography of Economic Segregation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 457, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Juan Jung & Enrique López-Bazo, 2017. "On the regional impact of broadband on productivity: the case of Brazil," IREA Working Papers 201708, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2017.
- Olivier J. Walther, 2017. "Cross-border Co-operation Networks in West Africa," West African Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Devin Bunten, 2017. "Is the Rent Too High? Aggregate Implications of Local Land-Use Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-064, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ilaria De Angelis & Vincenzo Mariani & Roberto Torrini, 2017. "New evidence on interregional mobility of students in tertiary education: the case of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 380, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Nijkamp, Peter, 2017. "A Two-Sector Model of Creative Capital Driven Regional Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 79572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreutzmann, Ann-Kristin & Pannier, Sören & Rojas-Perilla, Natalia & Schmid, Timo & Templ, Matthias & Tzavidis, Nikos, 2017. "The R package emdi for estimating and mapping regionally disaggregated indicators," Discussion Papers 2017/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.