Report NEP-GEO-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Miörner, Johan & Trippl, Michaela, 2016. "Paving the way for new regional industrial paths: Actors of change in Scania’s games industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/19, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chakir, Raja & Laurent, Thibault & Ruiz-Gazen, Anne & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Vignes, Céline, 2016. "Spatial scale in land use models: application to the Teruti-Lucas survey," TSE Working Papers 16-667, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Daniele Di Gennaro & Guido Pellegrini, 2016. "Policy Evaluation In Presence Of Interferences: A Spatial Multilevel Did Approach," Working Papers 0416, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2016.
- Ascani, Andrea & Crescenzi, Riccardo & Iammarino, Simona, 2016. "What drives European multinationals to the EU neighbouring countries? A mixed methods analysis of Italian investment strategies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64862, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lee, Neil & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Is there trickle-down from tech? Poverty, employment and the high-technology multiplier in US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enriqueta Camps & Stanley Engerman, 2016. "The economic geography of human capital in Twentieth-century Latin America in an international comparative perspective," Economics Working Papers 1528, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Evangelia Leda Pateli, 2016. "Local and Sectoral Import Spillovers in Sweden," CEP Discussion Papers dp1437, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.