Report NEP-GEO-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2015. "What makes cities more productive? Agglomeration economies and the role of urban governance: evidence from 5 OECD countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64619, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny & Maria Sánchez-Vidal & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "Big plant closures and agglomeration economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64621, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tony Champion & Ian Shuttleworth, 2015. "Is internal migration slowing? An analysis of four decades of NHSCR records for England and Wales," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64617, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Daniel P. McMillen, 2015. "The vertical city: the price of land and the height of buildings in Chicago 1870-2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64622, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Marco Di Cataldo & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2015. "Government quality and the economic returns of transport infrastructure investment in European regions," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1508, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2015. "Spillovers from immigrant diversity in cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The Migration Response to Increasing Temperatures," Working Papers 2015.87, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical and Practical Approaches of Innovation at Regional Level," MPRA Paper 68178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Grazi & Henri Waisman, 2015. "Agglomeration, Urban Growth and Infrastructure in Global Climate Policy: A Dynamic CGE Approach," Working Papers 2015.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guillermo Garc\'ia-P\'erez & Mari\'an Bogu\~n\'a & Antoine Allard & M. \'Angeles Serrano, 2015. "The hidden hyperbolic geometry of international trade: World Trade Atlas 1870-2013," Papers 1512.02233, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Rui Dang, 2015. "Spillover Effects of Local Human Capital Stock on Adult Obesity: Evidence from German Neighborhoods," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 805, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Antonios Garas & Celine Rozenblat & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The network structure of city-firm relations," Papers 1512.02859, arXiv.org.