Report NEP-GEO-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- enoch hill & Fabrizio Perri & Alessandra Fogli, 2015. "Spatial Business Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 1356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ruan, Jianqing & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2015. "A proximity-based measure of industrial clustering:," IFPRI discussion papers 1468, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hunt Allcott & Daniel Keniston, 2015. "Dutch Disease or Agglomeration? The Local Economic Effects of Natural Resource Booms in Modern America," Working Papers 15-41, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation Strategies, External Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 885, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2017.
- Brenner, T. & Capasso, M. & Duschl, M. & Frenken, K. & Treibich, T.G., 2015. "Causal relations between knowledge-intensive business services and regional employment growth," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Ferdinando Monte & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Commuting, Migration and Local Employment Elasticities," CEP Discussion Papers dp1385, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sofia F. Franco, 2015. "Downtown parking supply, work-trip mode choice and urban spatial structure," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp598, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2015. "Looking For Multiple Equilibria In Russian Urban System," EconStor Preprints 122139, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Akamatsu, Takashi & Osawa, Minoru & Takayama, Yuki, 2015. "Harris and Wilson (1978) Model Revisited: The Spatial Period-doubling Cascade in an Urban Retail Model," MPRA Paper 67974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Addison,Douglas M. & Stewart,Benjamin P., 2015. "Nighttime lights revisited : the use of nighttime lights data as a proxy for economic variables," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7496, The World Bank.
- Breul, Moritz & Broekel, Tom & Brachert, Matthias, 2015. "Die Treiber der räumlichen Emergenz und Konzentration der Photovoltaik-Industrie in Deutschland [The drivers of the spatial emergence and clustering of the photovoltaic industry in Germany]," MPRA Paper 67959, University Library of Munich, Germany.