Report NEP-GEO-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Behrens, Kristian & Sharunova, Vera, 2015. "Inter- and intra-firm linkages: Evidence from microgeographic location patterns," CEPR Discussion Papers 10921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Dávid K. Nagy, 2015. "Border effects and urban structure," CeFiG Working Papers 21, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 15 Jul 2015.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "The Migration Response to Increasing Temperatures," NBER Working Papers 21622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015. "International Trade and Local Labor Markets: Do Foreign and Domestic Shocks Affect Regions Differently?," Economics Working Paper Series 1507, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Nikhil Naik & Scott Duke Kominers & Ramesh Raskar & Edward L. Glaeser & César A. Hidalgo, 2015. "Do People Shape Cities, or Do Cities Shape People? The Co-evolution of Physical, Social, and Economic Change in Five Major U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 21620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: the poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers 0087, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Andrés Denes & Gastón Repetto, 2015. "Spatial analysis of the financial system in urban areas: The case of Buenos Aires city," BCRA Working Paper Series 201566, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Miquel-Ángel Garcia-López & Ilias Pasidis & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "Express delivery to the suburbs. The effects of transportation in Europe’s heterogeneous cities," Working Papers 2015/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Chiara Pancotti & Emanuela Sirtori & Silvia Vignetti, 2015. "A place-based strategy to smart specialisation: the case of Apulia," Working Papers 201501, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Gülsüm Akarsu & Burcu Berke, 2015. "Convergence of Electricity Consumption in Turkey: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Analysis," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 21, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Chávez Juan Carlos & García Loredo Katia, 2015. "Identification of Regional Clusters in Mexican Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 2015-19, Banco de México.
- Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas, 2015. "W," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64183, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.