Report NEP-GEO-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Arne Feddersen, 2015. "From Periphery to Core: Measuring Agglomeration Effects Using High-Speed Rail," SERC Discussion Papers 0172, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Ron Boschma & Víctor Martín & Asier Minondo, 2015. "Neighbor regions as the source of new industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1508, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Zhengbin Dong & Wenjie Wu, 2015. "Exploring the Geography of China's Airport Networks: A Hybrid Complex-Network Approach," SERC Discussion Papers 0173, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Enrico Fabrizi & Gianni Guastella & Stefano Marta & Francesco Timpano, 2014. "Determinants of intra-distribution dynamics in European regions: An empirical assessment of the role of structural intervention," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1401, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Florian Ploeckl, 2015. "It's all in the Mail: The Economic Geography of the German Empire," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John M. Clapp & Stephen L. Ross & Tingyu Zhou, 2015. "Retail Agglomeration and Competition Externalities: Evidence from Openings and Closings of Multiline Department Stores in the US," Working papers 2015-04, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- TABUCHI, Takatoshi & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZHU, Xiwei, 2014. "Does technological progress affect the location of economic activity ?," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2014047, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Katarzyna Cheba, 2015. "The influence of clusters on economic development. A comparative analysis of cluster policy in the European Union and Japan," Working Papers 37/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2014. "The Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201411, University of Turin.
- Berliant, Marcus & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2015. "Equilibrium commuting," MPRA Paper 63504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montresor, Sandro & Francesco, Quatraro, 2015. "Do Key Enabling Technologies shape regional Smart Specialization Strategies? A patent based analysis of European data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201517, University of Turin.
- Schanne, Norbert, 2015. "A Global Vector Autoregression (GVAR) model for regional labour markets and its forecasting performance with leading indicators in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201513, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Robinson, Peter, 2015. "Non-nested testing of spatial correlation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61433, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.