Report NEP-GEO-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Antonietti & Raffaello Bronzini & Giulio Cainelli, 2015. "Inward foreign direct investment and innovation: evidence from Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1006, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marti, Josep & Alguacil, Maite & Orts, Vicente, 2015. "Firm Heterogeneity and Location Choice of European Multinationals," MPRA Paper 63178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiello, Francesco & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2014. "Firm heterogeneity in productivity across Europe. What explains what?," MPRA Paper 63234, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Brunello, Giorgio & Caroli, Eve, 2015. "Not in My Community: Social Pressure and the Geography of Dismissals," IZA Discussion Papers 8910, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Crescenzi R. & Pietrobelli C. & Rabellotti R., 2015. "The location strategies of multinationals from emerging countries in the EU regions," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Démurger, Sylvie & Li, Shi, 2015. "Migration Externalities in Chinese Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 8923, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Randall Jackson & Mulugeta Kahsai & Peter Schaeffer & Mark Middleton & Junbo Yu, 2015. "A Framework for Measuring County Economic Resilience," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Martin Heintel & Norbert Weixlbaumer, 2014. "An analytical view of Regional Governance in cross border cooperation: Concepts of protected areas and their significance in a cross border context," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0301403, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- TODO Yasuyuki & Petr MATOUS & INOUE Hiroyasu, 2015. "The Strength of Long Ties and the Weakness of Strong Ties: Knowledge diffusion through supply chain networks," Discussion papers 15034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Falck, Oliver & Lameli, Alfred & Ruhose, Jens, 2015. "Cultural Biases in Migration: Estimating Non-Monetary Migration Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 8922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2015. "Resilience to crisis and GDP recovery at county level in Romania," MPRA Paper 63246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Bruno de Oliveira Cruz & Aristides Monteiro Neto & César Nunes de Castro & Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Margarida Hatem Pinto Coelho & Carlos Wagner de Albuquerque Oliveira, 2015. "Fatos Recentes do Desenvolvimento Regional no Brasil," Discussion Papers 2054, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Emilie Arnoult & Florent Sari, 2015. "Analyse spatiale de l’espace urbain : le cas de l’agglomération lyonnaise," TEPP Research Report 2015-02, TEPP.