Report NEP-GEO-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianni Guastella & Frank van Oort, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and interregional research spillovers in European innovation: modeling and policy implications," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1506, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Armando J. Garcia Pires & José Pedro Pontes, 2015. "Economic development according to Friedrich List," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David Castells-Quintana, 2015. "“Malthus living in a slum: urban concentration, infrastructures and economic growth”," IREA Working Papers 201506, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Leppälä, Samuli, 2015. "Innovation, R&D spillovers, and the variety and concentration of the local production structure," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sandra Schaffner & Barbara Treude, 2014. "The Effect of Ethnic Clustering on Migrant Integration in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0536, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.