Report NEP-GEO-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark & Helen Simpson, 2014. "Place-based policies," Working Papers 1410, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Strambach , Simone, 2015. "Combining knowledge bases in transnational innovation - microfoundations and the geography of organization," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Grillitsch , Markus, 2015. "Institutions, Smart Specialisation Dynamics and Policy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Asheim , Bjørn & Grillitsch , Markus, 2015. "Smart specialisation: Sources for new path development in a peripheral manufacturing region," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Camille Hémet, 2015. "Diversity and employment prospects: neighbors matter!," Working Papers 2015/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Jan Ditzen, 2014. "Economic Growth and Migration," SEEC Discussion Papers 1406, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.
- Ralph Ossa, 2015. "A Quantitative Analysis of Subsidy Competition in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 20975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ribeiro, Vitor, 2015. "Endogenous unrestricted locations in markets with network effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chan, Sewin & Haughwout, Andrew F. & Tracy, Joseph, 2015. "How mortgage finance affects the urban landscape," Staff Reports 713, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Diamond, Rebecca, 2013. "The Determinants and Welfare Implications of US Workers' Diverging Location Choices by Skill: 1980-2000," Research Papers 3143, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Luis Armando Galvis-Aponte & Lucas Wilfried Hahn-De-Castro, 2015. "Crecimiento municipal en Colombia: El papel de las externalidades espaciales, el capital humano y el capital físico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 012585, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Dorota Ciolek & Tomasz Brodzicki, 2015. "Determinants of total factor productivity of Polish districts. The impact of territorial capital," Working Papers 1501, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.