Report NEP-GEO-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Research clusters: How public subsidies matter," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2013. "Strategic Location Choice under Dynamic Oligopolistic Competition and Spillovers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def001, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Yannis Psycharis & Vassilis Tselios, 2015. "Politics and investment: Examining the territorial allocation of public investment in Greece," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1502, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Long Thanh Giang & Cuong Viet Nguyen & Tuyen Quang Tran, 2015. "A Linkage between Firm Agglomeration and Poverty Reduction First evidence in Vietnam," Working Papers 2015-617, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral del Rio, 2015. "Mapping the occupational segregation of white women in the U.S.: Differences across metropolitan areas," Working Papers 352, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christoph Basten & Maximilian von Ehrlich & Andrea Lassmann, 2014. "Income Taxes, Sorting, and the Costs of Housing," KOF Working papers 14-362, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Joan Crespo & Frédéric Amblard & Jérôme Vicente, 2015. "Simulating micro behaviours and structural properties of knowledge networks: toward a “one size fits one” cluster policy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1503, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2015.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015. "Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Pascal Mossay & Iryna Sushko, 2015. "Dynamic agglomeration patterns in a 2-country NEG model with 4 regions," Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series 10, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation", revised Feb 2015.
- Christian Schröder, 2013. "Dynamics in ICT cooperation networks in selected German ICT clusters," EIIW Discussion paper disbei194, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Sotarauta, Markku, 2015. "The Challenge of Combinatorial Knowledge Dynamics to Study of Institutions, Towards an Actor-centric Bottom-up View of Institutions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2015. "The Quality of Distance: Quality sorting, Alchian-Allen effect, and geography," Discussion papers 15018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2015. "Agglomeration vs. dispersion of economic activities in the districts of Paris," Working Papers 2072/246965, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2015. "Agglomeration effects of informal sector: evidence from Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 495, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sedita , Silvia Rita & de Noni , Ivan & Pilotti , Luciano, 2015. "How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.